Yeastar TG1600 VoIP GSM Gateway
Yeastar TG1600 VoIP GSM Gateway Overview
The TG1600 Gateway from Yeastar can be a cost-saving addition for a back up option should landlines go out, and is great for phone calls between mobiles or to PTSN. Best of all, it’s easy to install with a web based GUI and simple to integrate.
Yeastar Neogate Series includes features such as SIP proxy Registrar for IP phones, incoming and outgoing call routing, SMS sending and receiving with a web interface, call back function, Least Cost Routing (LCR), top voice quality (EFR super sound), simple web based configuration, and it’s easy to integrate and easy to install.
- Number of GSM channels (Max): 16 (Quad-Band GSM/GPRS850/900/1800/1900MHz; Support external antenna)
- Protocol: SIP (RFC3261), IAX2
- Transport: UDP,TCP,TLS,SRTP
- DTMF: RFC2833, SIP INFO, In-band
- Codec: G.711 A/u-law, G.726, G.729 A, GSM, Speex.
- LAN: 1 (10/100MBps)
- Network: Static IP, DHCP Client, Firewall, VLAN, DDNS, QoS, OpenVPN
Yeastar Neogate TG1600 is Compatible with:
- Microsoft Lync