CISCO Integrating Telephone System and Unified Communications:
CISCO telephone system help employees, business partners, and customers conduct business using voice, video, data, and mobility applications, across multiple workspaces, from desktops to vehicles.
However, telephone system need unified communications, disparate voice, video, data, and mobility applications to be more effective. Otherwise, these telephone system may experience information overload and misdirected communications, delaying decisions, slowing down processes, and reducing productivity.
Telephone System for Streamlining Communications:
Cisco Unified Communications integrate applications for telephone system to create a unified workspace that clears communications roadblocks, so people can choose when, how, where, and with whom to communicate. Cisco Unified Communications also:
- Helps information reach recipients quickly, no matter where they work or what devices or telephone systems they use. This results in more efficient decision-making, and cost savings through personal productivity improvements.
- Allows organizations to integrate functionality and communications closely with business processes, such as enterprise resource planning (ERP), customer relationship management (CRM), and supply chain management (SCM), which can transform these processes and increase profitability.
Improving Productivity and Profitability:
Cisco Unified Communications improves business productivity and profitability with:
- Instant connections, such as IP telephone systems, unified clients, soft telephones, and mobile unified communications, giving all employees access to networked services
- More effective, streamlined communications, through instant messaging, presence, mobility, preference, and unified messaging, allowing users to choose how, when, and where they can be reached
- On-demand collaborations supported by phone systems, such as user-controlled audio, web, and video conferencing integrated into Outlook calendar, eliminating communication bottlenecks
CISCO Integrating Telephone System and Applications:
Migrating to a telephone system with unified communications improves competitiveness while providing a substantial return on investment (ROI) and reduced total cost of ownership (TCO.) Cisco Unified Communications integrates with existing phone systems and uses an intelligent network to align communications with business processes, so employees can:
- Access information easily, and connect in different ways
- Reach mobile colleagues and important decision-makers quickly and see who is available, to reach the right resource the first time
- Communicate spontaneously, through point-and-click data, voice, and video conferencing sessions that use advanced collaboration tools such as white boards and application sharing, all from a single, web-based interface
Integrate and improve phone systems, communications software and collaboration applications.